So I am working on a synopsis for my current MS and if querying is scary these things are downright ghostly.
What to do? I have found 8 sites that I found helpful. Each link details the specifics of a synopsis and thought for those of you in my shoes it may be nice to have a few sources in one place. So here goes:
1. Nathan Bransford's post on writing a synopsis:
2. Query Tracker:
3. Guide to Literary Agents:
4. FM Writers:
5. Helene Boudreau: Author and regular on Verla Kay (I LOVE how easy this one makes it!)
6. Fiction Writer's Connection:
7. Diana Peterfreund's blog post: I found this very helpful!
8. Absolute Write: I loved this one as well. So clean-cut and great explanations.
Anyone else have sites that have helped or general advice/comments? As I understand it the query is a tease, the synopsis is the summary. I'll post back when I am done with mine so this post is as much to force me to do/finish it as anything else! :)