Five reasons why October 30th is WAY better than October 16th:
- #5: October 16th is National Boss Day, therefore it can never also be National GRAVITY day.
- #4: October 30th feels more like fall than October 16th, which in my mind means it is luckier.
- #3: There are no other Entangled Teen books releasing on October 30th. Yes, I'm bratty and want the day all to myself. Just kidding...sort of. :D
- #2: My launch party now falls on November 2nd.
A weird fact about me—I tend to prefer “2” over all the other numbers. It’s just cooler.
- And the #1 reason that October 30th is better than October 16th ? It’s the day before HALLOWEEN!!! Yay! I’m pretty sure this means everyone will be drunk off candy corn and generally happy. Happy people are more likely to buy books. That’s just common sense.